Shamble: All four players tee off. Each player is allowed to move his ball to the chosen best drive and finish the hole individually.
2-Man Best Ball: Stroke play. Pop your card according to Assignment of Strokes. Record the lowest GROSS and the lowest NET score per hole.
2-Man Scramble: Both players will tee off. Pick best drive. Both will play from within one club length from that ball. Continue in the same manner until ball is holed out. Use ½ of partners’ combined handicap for NET score.
4-Man 2 Best Ball: Pop your card according to Assignment of Strokes. Bring down 2 lowest best ball GROSS and 2 lowest best ball NET scores. Total for GROSS and NET score. May use same ball for both gross and net scores.
2-Man 6-6-6: Holes 1 – 6 played best ball; holes 7 – 12 played scramble; holes 13 – 18 played scotch. (Scotch: both players tee off on each hole. Pick best drive and alternate hits until ball is holed.) For NET scores us pops as they fall on Holes 1 – 6. On Holes 7 – 12 and 13 – 18, use ½ of the sum of both players’ handicaps divided by 3.
Blind Nine: Keep individual score for 18 holes. At the end of play the Pro Shop will provide a list of nine holes selected at random. Use these holes for your score and subtract ½ of your handicap for NET score.
Crisscross: Stroke play. Choose the best 9 holes between front nine and corresponding holes on back nine. Example: 1 or 10, 2 or 11, etc. Subtract ½ handicap.
Throw Out: Stroke play. After game is completed, each player may throw out (subtract) his three worst holes from his 18-hole score. The remaining 15 holes’ total is for the GROSS score. Subtract your full handicap for NET score.
Stableford Points: -2 points for double bogey or worse, 0 points for bogey, 1 point for par, 3 points for birdie, 5 points for eagle, 8 points for double eagle.
Handicapping for Tournament Play
- 1. Individual competition including match play should use full handicap.
- 2. Best Ball should be hole by hole with popped cards and partial handicap.
- 2- Person 85% Each
- 3- Person – 2 Best Ball 90% Each
- 4- Person – 2 Best Ball 85% Each
- 3. Shamble should be hole by hole with popped cards and partial handicap.
- 2- Person 80% Each
- 3- Person – 2 Best Ball 85% Each
- 4- Person – 2 Best Ball 80% Each
- 4. Scramble should be partial handicap and require drives for each player
- 2- Person 1/4 total team handicap. 4 drives per person required.
- 3- person 1/5 total team handicap. 3 driver per person required.
- 4- person 1/6 total team handicap. 2 driver per person required.